Orphans International Helpline has 17 acres to build a wall/fence around in Bombardopolis, Haiti. We have decided to build a “memory wall”. The blocks will be made at OIH and prior to drying everyone connected with OIH will have their name inscribed in a block.
How can you help build our wall?
- Personal Wall Donation ~ For a personal donation of $25 USD per block we will place your name on a block and place it in our wall; each block is approximately the size of a cinderblock
- Sponsor a Child ~ your name and the name of your child/ren you sponsor will be inscribed on a block for each child
- Sponsor a Project ~ your name will be inscribed on a block along with the name of the project
- Join a Mission Team ~ if you were a mission team participant, your block will be inscribed with your name and the year you were a missionary
- PARTNER WITH OIH ~ Churches and Corporations who partner with OIH after September 2018 and donate a minimum of $100 USD a month to OIH for any project will have a block inscribed with the name of their church and date placed in our wall. Therefore, if you donate $100 for 12 months, that will be 12 blocks with the name of your organization placed in our wall. All partner funds must be received at the OIH Corporate Headquarters prior to the blocks being inscribed at the OIH site.
- Host a Fundraiser ~ Schools and Classrooms can fundraise to help build our “memory wall” or donate to any of our many ongoing projects; the number of blocks will depends on the total amount raised [classrooms can set a goal of $25 per child and each child will receive a block with their name, name of the school and year]
When the blocks are dried, they will be placed in the OIH “memory wall” and your name will inscribed at OIH forever